What is the production process of fire-resistant tiles?
The production of lightweight glazed fire-resistant tiles by manual casting mainly includes: analysis, selection and preparation of raw materials, and pulping. The processes of tile blanking, standing hardening, curing, product inspection, etc. are respectively discussed as follows.
1. Preparation for the analysis and selection of raw materials: The raw materials must be tested and analyzed before use, and only those that meet the requirements can be used to ensure product quality. Light-burned magnesia is the main cementing material for light-weight glazed fire-resistant tiles, and the content of MgO must be strictly controlled. MgCI2 is the best mixing agent for light burned magnesium. It requires less impurity content. Dissolve solid MgCI2 in water first to control the required specific gravity. Glass fiber cloth and other chemical raw materials must be weighed and prepared before mixing to achieve accuracy.
2. Pulping: Put the MgO·MgCl2 solution, SY filler, organic and inorganic materials, and pigments in a pure slurry mixer according to the specified ratio and mix, so that the components of the slurry are fully and uniformly mixed.
3. Tile blank forming: take the mixed slurry out of the mixer, divide the weight of each piece, and spread the slurry horizontally with the operation method of "three pulps, two cloths and two membranes", and then place it on the shaped tile mold After finishing the tile shape, the tile blanks of the required specifications can be initially obtained.
4. Standing and hardening: The formed tile must be left standing for a certain period of time before being transported. After stripping, the tile blank must be cut to flush edges. It is hardened to produce early strength, which is convenient for peeling off the film.
5. Curing: Stack the light-weight glazed fire-resistant tiles behind the edges according to the "well" to an appropriate height, and leave the factory after 28 days of curing.
6. Product inspection: product inspection must be carried out while stacking, check whether the surface is flat, whether there are holes, cracks, corners and edges and other defects, and properly repair the defective places, and classify qualified products. Library.
What is the principle of hardening reaction of fire rated roof tile2021-12-10
What is the choice of raw materials for fireproof roof tiles2021-12-10
Can fire rated drywall really be fireproof2021-12-10
Tel: + 0086 15076176199 + 0086 311-87880324
No.3 Mingdu International Building,
Economic and Technological Development
Zone, Linyi Shandong China
Shandong Shenghang TECHNOLOGY CO.,Ltd
Sorry, the delivery failed, please check and resubmit!
Thank you! your cantact letter has been sent! We will cantact you as soon as possible!